GSK Consumer Health
Programme Manager (Planning & Control) – Singapore Mar 2015 – Jan 2017
Part of 6-member core PMO team in integration of GSK Consumer Healthcare and Novartis OTC business to form new £6.5B joint venture while strengthening GSK’s position as #1 FMCH company worldwide. Works with global functional and local market teams to steer transition and alignment of single branding, product portfolio and resource pool in 78 markets in 6 areas across AMA (Asia, Middle East and Africa) Region.
- Lead project and programme management governance, methodology and framework in consolidating 20+ commercial sites and transfer of 500+ marketing authorisations.·
- Oversight of 25+ workstreams incl. planning, change control and risk management; designed and managaged dashboard for high visibility status reporting.
- No market in AMA (Africa, Middle East & Asia) missed critical cutover milestones.
- Actively embed culture of continuous improvement across programme; led planning and scheduling to enable timely completion of integration phase I & II, cleared 3 audits.
- Part of team involved with multiple project audits and health-checks, ensuring optimal project progress, cost and resource efficiency, as well as identification of early problem diagnostics for future reference.
- Responsible for regional programme status reporting across all markets, ensuring accurate and timely reporting from market to regional and global governance boards and CEO levels
- Delivered multimillion dollar savings in external vendor fees by initiating and leading in-h.ouse implementation of MS Project Server within record time of 8 weeks; subsequently rolled out for all strategic projects worldwide.
- Develop and coach network of 15+ project managers across the region; work closely with Project Director in all reporting, analysis and assurance activities to ensure smooth integration
APAC / Latin America Programme Manager – Singapore Jun 2013 – Mar 2015
Took on overall responsibility for project management strategy with set-up of project governance, capability development, reporting and auditing functions for APL (Asia Pacific and Latin America) regions with £1.5B turnover.
- Established new PMO for NPI (new product introduction) that defined project standards, built project delivery capability and drove project oversight, contributing to region growth of 20% (5% CAGR).
- Member of regional PMB (Project Management Board) comprising President and cross-functional VPs to drive governance and oversight of top 30+ innovation and strategic projects (over £220M in scope) across region.
- Improved product innovation process through introduction and governance of “stage gate” processes for issue/change management; recovered derailed projects and promoted project management best practices.
- Mentored and coached network of 25 project managers in usage of PMO assets to improve their PM capability.
- Produced Monthy Dashboard for Regional Leadership team covering Sales & Marketing Metrics
Regional IT Manager (Clinical Systems), Asia Pacific – Singapore Sep 2006 -Jun 2013
- Set up PMO framework governing GSK Vaccines’ clinical trials in APAC region whilst providing support to regional HQ R&D and Global Clinical Operations and departments in Epidemiology, Health Economics and Medical Affairs.
- Built project management capability across Asia through personal delivery of project management and leadership workshops to over 150 associates in over 10 priority markets; also trained support networks in 15+ countries.
- Adapted Project Management methodology with comprehensive quality, governance and risk assessment framework addressing Asia-specific threats.
- Conducted project audits/quality reviews; pinpointed areas of project risks, underperformance and conflict.
- Represented APAC on GSK Vaccines Global Applications Board in IT strategy and system architecture planning; also a member on global business requirements team.
- Led overall planning/scheduling of landmark clinical trial involving 350 subjects in Vietnam as Clinical Project Manager resulting in launch of Infanrix vaccine; drove recruitment, randomization, stock control, data management, central data monitoring & reporting. Featured in a white paper by Principal Investigator.
- Led technology upgrades for clinical trials i.e. implementation of InForm-based EDC (Electronic Data Collection), WRS (Web Randomisation System) and CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) as well as MS Project Server as EPM tool. Promoted standardized and compliant processes within GCP & 21 CFR Part 11.
- Completed MBA; dissertation on project management implementation in clinical operations for Asia.
CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) Systems Administrator – Belgium 2003 – 2006
- Contracted to lead global roll-out of Seibel e-Clinical CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) after Glaxo-Welcome and SmithKline Beecham merger.
- Provided 2nd Level Support and escalation on globa basis
- Developed CTMS User Training Plan for HQ end user training as well as regionallocation worldwide as requested
- Responsible for data cleaning ensuring data quality
- Developed and produced management reports for Senior Management and Clinical Study leaders
- Act as a liaison between end-user groups using the system and the system developer
- Reporting and Analytics: Communicate and escalate reports updates/issues to stakeholders regularly.
Bristol Myers Squibb
Data Manager – Waterloo, Belgium Aug 2002 – Jul 2003
- Led team of data managers in early phase oncology trials
- Provide leadership and input in the collection and handling of clinical data to quality standards, internal SOP’s, ICH guidelines, GCP and regulatory requirements
- Cleaning of data per the Data Validation plan of both EDC and paper studies
- Ensured timely query processing by investigators
- Worked with eCRF developers to specify, create validations and edit checks in compliance to protocols.
Clinical Systems Analyst – Kent, UK 2000 – 2002
- Part of a team which developed protocols for a Clinical Data Management System at a clinical research organisation serving major pharmaceutical clients such as GSK, Pfizer and Astra Zeneca.
- Guided and engaged Data Managers from client companies to ensure requirements were delivered in a timely manner according to contract requirements.
- Developed eCRF’s/Protocols for Clinical Trials in Clintrial EDC system.
- Writing edit and validation checks in PL/SQL and validation of eCRF’s.
- Data extraction to produce workfiles for Statistical Analysis.
- Data loading from external Lab Systems.
Project Manager – Bathgate, Scotland Jul 1996 – Dec 1998
- Project Manager overseeing global roll-out of systems (Lotus Notes) for engineering design team
- Responsible for all PC’s and Windows Servers inc Exchange Email and Files Servers at large manufacturing site with over 3,000 end users. Managed team of 6 support and 8 project
- Managed team of 6 support and 8 project staff.
- Buy bepreve
- Buy cheap etodolac online
- How to get vesicare without a doctor
- Oxytrol price per pill
- Where can you buy avelox
- Cheap vytorin pills
- How to get lamictal without prescription
- Can you buy rocaltrol without a prescription
- How to buy namzaric online
- Can i get high on strattera
Business Analyst – Livingston, Scotland Aug 1994 – Jun 1996
NHS (National Health Service)
Information Systems Analyst – Glasgow, Scotland – Sep 1990 – Jul 1994